This AHA Compliant- 4-Pack Prestan Adult Manikin-Medium Tone comes equipped with a Compression Depth Clicker Feedback Device AND a Compression Rate Monitor Feedback Device.
This manikin will optimize your training program by ensuring the student’s Compression Depth and Compression Rate are reached with an audible 'clicking' sound and LED indicators provided by two separate feedback devices.
PRESTAN® Adult CPR Manikin Monitor 4-pack Contents:
4 PRESTAN® Adult Manikins with monitors
50 Lung Bags
Instruction Sheet - Download PRESTAN® Adult Manikin Instruction Sheet - English.pdf
1 Nylon Carrying Case (fits 4 manikins)
*Case may ship in blue or grey as PRESTAN® is transitioning to the blue case.
BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED
Away from the classroom, instructors want their students to act confidently when faced with a cardiac emergency.
Achieve this with Prestan Professional's revolutionary new CPR manikin with Rate Monitor. The LED indicators allow for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding their rate of chest compressions. Instructors can monitor several students quickly and easily, while students themselves can visually gauge their compression rate reinforcing more practice time using proper technique.
As recommended by the updated 2015 CPR Guidelines, Prestan has taken its innovative and patented CPR Rate Monitor to the next level of quality feedback. When students are practicing CPR compressions on a Prestan Professional Adult Manikin, not only will they see when they have reached and are maintaining the minimum recommended speed of 100 cpm, but they will also see when they reach the upper limit of 120 cpm - the yellow monitor light will flash rapidly to let them know!
Depth of compression is a crucial skill to learn as well. Class participants learn proper compression depth with the manikin's audible 'clicking' sound. When compressions are done to the ECC recommended depth, the manikin's 'click' lets students know they are on target. Compression rate and depth - are two vitally important components to learn for successful CPR. With Prestan's visual and audible reinforcement of good CPR techniques, students will confidently embrace their role in the cardiac chain of survival.Features include:
- Realistic looking manikin with a pinch-able nose and fully formed neck portion that allows for a carotid pulse check.
- Easy-to-insert lung bag speeds setup of the manikin.
- Realistic skin resists dirt, grime, and grease.
- Adequate upper chest sizing facilitates AED training.
- Visual anatomy 'landmarks' such as a navel and ribcage allow for practice of the Heimlich maneuver and reinforce proper hand placement for quality CPR compressions.
- Head-tilt illustrates how to open the airway and allows each student to observe a true chest rise when the proper head-tilt chin-lift technique is used.
- The clicker mechanism increases students' confidence in administering adequate compressions.
- Manikins are capable of being cleaned and decontaminated per CDC guidelines.
- Three-year factory warranty against defects in workmanship
Note: This product requires 2 AA batteries to operate. Batteries are purchased separately.