The PRESTAN Professional Infant Manikin life-like features and weight allows for realistic infant CPR training. Sculpted body contours and realistic skin feel help prepare students for real life rescues. A head that simulates the way an actual infant's head would move. Face/head tilt enhances the CPR learning experience and teaches students how to open the airway during CPR. Equipped with the same CPR feedback features as the Professional Adult and Child Manikins.
Fully compliant with current industry guidelines, including the most recent AHA Integrated Feedback Directive.
Infant manikin with monitor features include:
PRESTAN® Infant Manikin Contents:
- 1 PRESTAN® Infant Manikin (OPTIONAL CPR Monitor)
- 10 Lung Bags
- Instruction Sheet
- 1 Nylon Carrying Case
- BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED
- LED indicators on the infant's diaper allow for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding accuracy of chest compressions.
- The realistically sized 100% Latex Free infant has a pinch-able nose. “Flick their feet” reminds students to check for level of consciousness – easily taught since the manikin has fully formed legs with feet. Moveable arms even allow for brachial pulse checks.
- Practice conscious choking back blows on the infants padded upper back portion.
- The easy to insert lung-bag speeds manikin setup.
- The face-shield is secured so it won't slip and there's no need for adhesives.
- Realistic skin resists dirt, grime, grease, and even adhesive build up from AED electrodes!
- Visual anatomy 'landmarks' such as clavicles, an accurate nipple line, sternum and xyphoid process facilitates the practice of choking skills as well as reinforcing proper finger placement for compressions.
- Tiltable head illustrates how to open the airway and allows each student to observe a true chest rise when proper head-tilt chin-lift technique is used.
- Infant's head structure is capable of demonstrating the jaw-thrust maneuver.
- Audible clicker mechanism increases the student's confidence in administering adequate depth of compressions.
- Manikins are capable of being cleaned and decontaminated per CDC guidelines.
- Three-year factory warranty against defects in workmanship.
Note: This product requires 8 AA batteries to operate. Batteries are purchased separately.