The Compact Steerable Knee Walker is a lightweight, sturdy knee walker that provides stability while offering a compact, sleek design for individuals suffering from a variety of lower-limb afflictions. Unlike crutches, knee walkers feature a padded rest for the leg, thus prioritizing patient comfort and preventing underarm fatigue.
The steel frame construction is attractive, durable, and easy to maneuver. Rubber wheels absorb impact and offer a smooth ride over uneven surfaces and varying terrain. Ideal for use in hospitals, retirement homes, home care settings, and rehabilitation facilities.
- Attractive, easy-to-maintain black and silver vein finish
- Contoured and padded knee platform
- Left and right leg compatible
- Dual-handlebar braking system
- Equipped with convenient wire basket
- Features a quick-fold mechanism for easy transport and storage
- Compare Compact Steerable Knee Walker to DV8 Steerable Aluminum Knee Walker™ by Drive DeVilBiss Healthcare