GenBody Rapid COVID-19 Ag Test is an affordable and sensitive test that does not require an additional reader, with a processing time of 15-20 minutes.
The GenBody COVID-19 Ag test is a quick, qualitative immunochromatographic assay for determining the presence of SARS-CoV-2 antigens in human nasopharyngeal or anterior nasal swab specimens and is supported by the NIH. Mouse monoclonal antibodies to the nucleocapsid protein (NP) of SARS-CoV-2 are present on the test strip in each instrument.
Features consist of:
- Full Detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen.
- Quick results in 15-20 minutes
- Detects acute infection with a sensitivity of 91.1% and specificity of 100%
- For use in facilities providing patient care that is covered by CLIA Certificates of Waiver, Compliance, or Accreditation
- Medical practitioners or operators skilled in running tests in point-of-care situations should utilize the GenBody COVID-19 Ag. The Food and Drug Administration's Emergency Use Authorization is the sole circumstance under which the GenBody COVID-19 Ag may be used.
Current Expiration Date: Oct 31, 2022
92.31% sensitivity and 99.04 % specificity
- FDA EUA Authorized rapid antigen test
- Anterior nasal swab specimen collection for comfort (SHALLOW NASAL SWAB)
- Identifies acute infection with a 92.31% sensitivity and 99.04 % specificity
- Selected by NIH for the Rapid Acceleration of Diagnostics, for US production of the GenBody COVID-19 Ag test
- For use in the Point-of-Care setting
- Made in the USA (Q4 2021) and South Korea
- For more information click here: Features/Procedure
25 Single Use Test Devices Individually Foil-Pouched
2 Bottles of Extraction Solution
25 Single Use Extraction Tubes
25 Single Use Dropper Tips
25 Sterilized anterior nasal swabs