The LIFEPAK CR2 is a powerful, easy-to-use AED. Advanced technology including cprINSIGHT, Wi-Fi connectivity, and continuous self-monitoring ensure devices and responders are always prepared to deliver swift, lifesaving treatment.
Features and Benefits
- Layered Design: Layered design with easy-to-follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained Automated External Defibrillator (AED) users clearly know how to begin.
- QUIK-STEP™ Electrodes: Peel directly off the base for faster placement
- cprINSIGHT Analysis Technology: Enables the defibrillator to analyze the patient’s heart rhythm while CPR is being performed.
- Metronome and CPR Coaching: Sets an effective pace and audibly guides users.
- ClearVoiceTM Technology: Detects background noise and adjusts tones and voice prompts to ensure they can be heard clearly in noisy environments.
- Highest Available Escalating Energy: Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- Child Mode: Child mode delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes.
- Lifepak Tough: IP55 rating for challenging environments.
- Comes with a Fully Automatic feature and Spanish language
- Equipped with handle only
- If the CR2 is used, the LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program Manager monitors each AED every single day, sending alerts via cellular network or Wi-Fi® about anything that may affect a unit’s readiness - all automatically. Basic LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager is included. The basic includes the following:
- Email notifications - readiness
- Email notifications - use
- Customer account support
- Free Software Updates
- Optional LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager advantage and premium are available.
- CR2 AED (Fully Automatic) with Handle
- Adult/Child Electrode Pads
- USB Cable
- 4-year Lithium Battery
- User Manual
Size: 8.9”L x 3.8”W x 10.8”H